THE HOT POLITICAL COLLECTIBLE OF THE 2008 PRESIDENTIAL ELECTION
This fun deck of cards features Barack Obama and many other politicians and political celebrities as WILD! animals! Yes, you heard it correct, they have been drawn as WILD! animals. We all know how WILD the political arena can get during a presidential election, so why not celebrate the 2008 political season with a cool deck of "Vote Barack Obama" Playing Cards?
This deck of cards not only is a great collectible, but it makes a wonderful gift for any lover of politics. Both casual and serious followers of this historic 2008 presidential election will get a kick out of this hillarious, but serious deck of cards.
So what is so unique about this political deck?
1) The deck totally supports Senator Obama for President, so if you want McCain for President you will NOT want this deck.
2) The artwork in the deck is awesome, funny and hillarious.
3) We also cover various "hot issues" that are popular. From a womans right and gay marriage, to the War in Iraq and health care.
4) The deck is "interactive." The comments in the deck come from the Politically WILD blog.
5) Each one of the aces in this Democrat deck of cards features a different "VOTE OBAMA" miniature poster for the 2008 election.
6) When we make a major change in this deck we clearly mark which edition it is.
7) The deck is made with top quality casino playing card stock.
So not only can you show off your fancy deck of cards to your friends, but you can try to convince them that they need to Vote for Barack Obama in 2008! Maybe while you listen to some, "Barack-n-Roll" you can play a few hands of cards too.
So this is your chance to pick up the latest political deck of cards that takes a light-hearted look at politics. These "VOTE BARACK OBAMA" cards contain hillarious animal comics of the presidential candidates from this election cycle.
Over the past several years playing cards have made a huge surge in popularity. "It is the hope of Newt's Playing Cards that this fun deck of political playing cards will catch people's attention and get them to take more of an active interest in politics," says James Esteph, owner of NewtsGames.com. "Hopefully, the Politically Wild deck will get more people interested in not only the important issues that effect the American people today, but also get more voters to the polls."
Here are some of the Politicians (or political celebrities) and the animals they represent:
- Hillary Clinton as a Lioness
- Barack Obama as a Jaguar
- Keith Olberman as a Bat
- Rush Limbaugh as a Bulldog
- Bill Clinton as an American Eagle
- George W. Bush as a Snake
- Michelle Obama as a Butterfly
- Bill Maher as a Green Tree Frog
- John Edwards as a Tabby Cat
- Mike Huckabee as a Dodo Bird
- John McCain as a Skunk
- Newt Gingrich as a Vulture
- The deck features Ann Coulter, Rush Limbaugh, Keith Oberman and Glenn Beck as the "Crazy Eights".
- Also play "Dueces Wild" with Chris Matthews, Sean Hannity, Jon Stewart and Bill Maher on the 2s.
...and the list goes on!
Here are some of the "hot issues" that are on the court (J, Q, K) cards:
- Global Warming
- Gay Marriage
...and the list goes on!
The decks are poker sized playing cards with a plastic coating, and linen finish to add to the life of the cards.
PLEASE NOTE: No animals, politicians or political figures were harmed in the making of this deck.
Playing Card Features
In the US the standard names for the size of decks would be "Bridge" or "Poker". Both of these decks can be used for most card games. The only real difference would be that the "Bridge" size decks are 1/4" narrower than "Poker". Otherwise they can be used for pretty much anything. Please read the description of this item for more information.
- Poker Size (2-1/2 x 3-1/2)
This has to do with the actual size of a deck of cards, not really whether or not tradional games can be played with it or not. While here in the US we call most decks either "Poker" or "Bridge" size, most of the rest of the world would call them either "Wide" or "Narrow", respectivily.
Many times the "narrow" decks were intended for ladies or children because it was easier for them to handle. While the "narrow" are considered the standards size in most of the world, here in the US the "wide" are considered the standard size.
Please check actual description of the product to see if normal card games can be played with this particular product.
- Wide Format (2-1/2 x 3-1/2)