The "Hallucinatory Deck of Playing Cards" has been the craziest deck we have ever created. The original idea was born after reading corny comments around the internet that would say how someone's "eyes were bleeding" or maybe "burning" because they had seen a deck of cards that wasn't to their "liking". So we set out to create a deck to do just that, MAKE YOUR EYES BURN! This deck does that and more because instead of just "burning your eyes" with the way they look we are causing psychedelic hallucinations with the gnarly smell and funky feel too.
CAUTION!! This deck may:
1) Make you a little dizzy or nauseated!
2) Make your eyes burn from both the design and the strong smell from the glow ink!
3) Freak you out from the weird, "fuzzy" touch!
You get the point. These cards are crazy weird and different than pretty much any other deck you've seen or handled. A true one of a kind.
SO READ 'EM AND WEEP BABY!
- We Used not one glow ink, but two Glow-In-The-Dark ink colors! That we know of this is the FIRST TIME 2 Glow-In-The-Dark colors (green and yellow) have been used on paper playing cards.
- LIMITED EDITION - We only printed 1008 of these bad boys and then we broke the mold. This "glow" version is meant more for collectible purposes and not for active play. If you want an annoying deck to play poker with Friday night we suggest the non-glowing Hallucinatory deck. It is sure to annoy the heck out of your friends too. ;)
- Includes a Glow-In-The-Dark Tuck Box - Yeah, we did! We even made the tuck box for the cards with Glow-In-The-Dark ink.
- Print inside the tuck box - Okay, may seem strange but we printed inside the box. It doesn't glow, but it still looks pretty sweet.
- Grit and Glow - With how much glow ink we poured on these babies it gives the deck a unique texture that has a gritty or some say a "fuzzy" feel.
*Originally funded on Kickstarter - Yep, 140+ people helped make this unique deck of cards reality and now you can get your piece of history.
PLEASE NOTE: As mentioned above the design will annoy you. The smell will annoy you. AND the texture will annoy you. Please let the hallucinations begin on this unique deck of cards that embarks in to new territory that no deck of cards has gone before.
This is a collectible deck of cards and is not intended for children.
If the Glow-In-The-Dark deck is too much of an "eye burning" experience for you then please be sure to to tone it down a bit with our Standard Deck of Hallucinatory Cards! The standard deck includes the annoying view but does not include the glow ink, fuzzy texture or crazy smell.
Playing Card Features
In the US the standard names for the size of decks would be "Bridge" or "Poker". Both of these decks can be used for most card games. The only real difference would be that the "Bridge" size decks are 1/4" narrower than "Poker". Otherwise they can be used for pretty much anything. Please read the description of this item for more information.
- Poker Size (2-1/2 x 3-1/2)
This has to do with the actual size of a deck of cards, not really whether or not tradional games can be played with it or not. While here in the US we call most decks either "Poker" or "Bridge" size, most of the rest of the world would call them either "Wide" or "Narrow", respectivily.
Many times the "narrow" decks were intended for ladies or children because it was easier for them to handle. While the "narrow" are considered the standards size in most of the world, here in the US the "wide" are considered the standard size.
Please check actual description of the product to see if normal card games can be played with this particular product.
- Wide Format (2-1/2 x 3-1/2)
What size of print (a.k.a. index) is printed on the playing cards. This is the actual numbers and pips (hearts, clubs, diamonds and spades). While most folks are used to the "normal", some like their numbers to be a little larger. Please remember that the normal and jumbo size print will vary from manufacturer to manufacturer.
We will do our best to sort through them and let you know our thoughts or what the manufacturer considers them.
In regards to the "Medium Sized Print". This is something that is unique to Newt's as we try to create decks of cards that have just a little bit larger print, but not to large to be annoying to those who do not like the jumbo print or index.
As always, be sure to check out the actual description of this item to get a clearer descritpion. Should you have any questions please give us a call.
- Medium Sized Print
Additional Product Details
No posts found