Please be sure to enter a description for each photo when you upload them. The description will not appear on the finished product.
Here are some guidelines for photos.
- Images should be in JPG format and a minimum of 150dpi.
- Please try to use the best-quality image possible.
- When scanning in photographs, please scan at a resolution of 300 dpi. We do NOT need images to be any higher.
- When taking digital camera images, set your camera to at least 150 dpi.
- Your image will be reproduced as it appears when you send it to us. In some cases, we may crop the image for size, to fit on the playing card.
Images will not be color corrected or retouched or otherwise cropped.
- You need to send the image as close to the 2-1/2" X 3-1/2" playing card size as possible.
- Clear, bright, close-up images will produce the best results.
- You should allow at least 1/4" around all the edges to allow for us to be able to trim the image to fit properly.