Canasta Clásico Playing Cards - DELUXE VERSION
Check out this "souped-up" deck of deluxe "Canasta Clásico" playing cards! Not only do they include the point values on each card for easy scoring, but they are made of a thicker card stock, and a more stylish "Clásico" (or classic) design. They work great for any variation of canasta you may play and the cool part is you can order exactly how many decks you want!
To view samples of the card faces just click on the "Images" tab above.
Canasta is a Rummy game with a Latin beat that excites with its wild cards and high scoring hands. Canasta ("basket" in Spanish") became the favorite card game of millions of North Americans when it arrived from South America with the Samba and Bossa Nova. Today, Canasta is still a big hit with players of all ages and skill levels.
What makes these cards special?
- Highlights on wild cards.
- Point values printed on each card face.
- Card back design is printed from edge to edge (a.k.a. "full bleed") to add a class and style.
- Card faces have been redesigned with the indexes (numbers and pips) printed 25% larger to make them easier to read, but not too large.
- New, stylish card faces add class, but don't look like children's cards with cartoons on them.
- The index is in all 4 corners. This is great to not only save space when you lay out your cards, but left handed people can play with the deck too.
- Order the exact amount of decks you need! So if you enjoy playing basic Canasta you will need to order 2 decks, but if you are the Hand and Foot player you may need 5 decks.
Here is a list of some of the most popular variations of Canasta and how many decks you will need:
1) Canasta - **Most Common** - 2 Decks
2) Bolivia - 3 Decks
3) Brazilian - 3 Decks
4) Chile - 3 Decks
5) Cuban - 3 Decks
6) Cutthroat - 2 Decks
7) Five-Hand Canasta - 2 Decks
8) Hand and Foot - 4 Player (variation of Canasta) - 4-6 Decks, varies
9) Mexicana - 3 Decks
10) Pennies from Heaven - 4 Decks
11) Samba - 3 Decks
12) Six-Hand Canasta - 3 Decks
13) Three-Hand Canasta - 3 Decks
14) Two-Hand Canasta - 2 Decks
15) Uruguay - 3 Decks
So you can order exactly how many decks you need for the version you like to play.
Great idea, great game, great fun. Another top quality product from Newt's Playing Cards.